Monday, June 16, 2008

Live Testing Results - Intraday Strategy

We finished the lot size/cash management engines for the Intraday Strategy auto trader last week and now the program is running flawlessly. I have opened a new and separate account and will run that account non-stop all this week posting the daily results as they come in. Attached is the link to the results for today. Keep in mind, the updated GBP/USD strategy is not completely debugged yet and so I will not be posting those results until it is running as it should.

June 16, 2008 Statement

Note: This demo account (fake money traded in real market time with real market pricing) is at Rosenthal Collins/Tradeview Forex because FXCM does not have the ability to run demo accounts yet. I would post live results with real money but in order to accurately gauge money management, this system needs to be run on a minimum of $50,000 and I am not comfortable running it on $50,000 live just yet.